ADP, Timberline, and Marquis vanities are made from high moisture resistant MDF (also known as HMR MDF) from Laminex or Polytec. Loughlin and Rifco vanities are made of solid timber.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Caesarstone benchtops on vanity units?
- Where can I view the cabinet finishes?
- How do I customize my vanity?
- Will my vanity come with a cut out in the back panel for plumbing?
- How to choose your perfect bathroom mirror
- 5 Of The Best Cabinets For A Bathroom
- What height should a wall hung vanity be?
- How to install a shaving cabinet?
- What height to hang a shaving cabinet?
- What are vanities made of?