ADP, Timberline, and Marquis vanities are made from high moisture resistant MDF (also known as HMR MDF) from Laminex or Polytec. Loughlin and Rifco vanities are made of solid timber.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize my vanity?
- What are vanities made of?
- Where can I find the different cabinet colours, benchtops and handle selections for my vanity?
- What is the difference between vanity tops eg. Acrylic, Dolomite, Silk Surface, etc?
- Can you recess a shaving cabinet into the wall? How deep can you recess it back?
- I want to source my own top. Can I buy the cabinet only?
- Are the vanity accessories already installed, or do we have to install them?
- I can't see a vanity that will fit my space. Can you build a custom one to my specifications?
- Can I see samples of your cabinet finishes?