This depends upon the type of lock - some products cannot be adjusted. In a residential application, a 60mm backset accounts for more than 98% of locks in Australia.
Articles in this section
- How does the emergency release function on the privacy sets work?
- What if the backset for the door handle / hardware is not the same as the previous door handle / hardware?
- What if the holes previously drilled in the door are too small for the door handle/ door hardware I purchased?
- How long is my door handle/ hardware warranty (Lockwood, Lane, Delf)?
- What can I use to clean my door handles/ door hardware?
- How to determine the handing of door handles?
- What size face hole is needed?
- Can my locks be keyed alike?
- What is a “backset”?
- Are all privacy latches adjustable?