For most products a mild soap solution applied with a soft cloth will remove oil or accumulated dirt build-up or a water-dampened, soft cloth to remove fingerprints. Please refer to the instructions in the box specific to your product. Don't use solvents or abrasive cleaners on any components as this will destroy the protective clearcoat finish and void the guarantee. Avoid products that state on the label that they remove tarnish and rust or that they contain acids or caustic agents.
Articles in this section
- Does brushed brass tarnish?
- What are barn doors used for?
- How do barn doors lock?
- Are all cabinet handles the same size?
- Where should cabinet handles be placed?
- What is chrome door handles?
- How to fit door handles?
- How does the emergency release function on the privacy sets work?
- What if the backset for the door handle / hardware is not the same as the previous door handle / hardware?
- What if the holes previously drilled in the door are too small for the door handle/ door hardware I purchased?