In a retrofit situation, if the previous door hardware is old often the holes drilled for the furniture are not suited to the new furniture and may need modification.
Articles in this section
- Does brushed brass tarnish?
- What are barn doors used for?
- How do barn doors lock?
- Are all cabinet handles the same size?
- Where should cabinet handles be placed?
- What is chrome door handles?
- How to fit door handles?
- How does the emergency release function on the privacy sets work?
- What if the backset for the door handle / hardware is not the same as the previous door handle / hardware?
- What if the holes previously drilled in the door are too small for the door handle/ door hardware I purchased?