Most locks are designed to be fitted to a 54mm face hole and a 25mm latch hole. This is the most commonly used drilling pattern in Australia and allows for the widest range of replacement applications. Fitting templates that show the drilling pattern are accessible from product pages.
Articles in this section
- How does the emergency release function on the privacy sets work?
- What if the backset for the door handle / hardware is not the same as the previous door handle / hardware?
- What if the holes previously drilled in the door are too small for the door handle/ door hardware I purchased?
- How long is my door handle/ hardware warranty (Lockwood, Lane, Delf)?
- What can I use to clean my door handles/ door hardware?
- How to determine the handing of door handles?
- What size face hole is needed?
- Can my locks be keyed alike?
- What is a “backset”?
- Are all privacy latches adjustable?