There is no need to make any deductions we will do it for you to allow for correct fitting. Always double check your measurements and always supply width first. Check out our complete measuring guide here.
Articles in this section
- Common Window Measuring Mistakes
- What do I need to fit my blinds?
- Do I need to make deductions on my measurements?
- Why are romans face fit only?
- What is the warranty for blinds?
- I changed my mind, can I cancel my order?
- How long does it take to make my blinds?
- Are the fabric colours and textures as I see them on screen?
- Do you install blinds?
- How to clean your blinds?