Its totally up to you and your budget. The easiest way is to walk around your home and consider whether Smart products would make your life easier, then make a list and start from there. There is no point adding Smart products that take longer or are more difficult just to make them smart.
Articles in this section
- Why make your home smart?
- Can I add Smart Home products later?
- Can I return a Smart Home product if it is not right?
- What Smart products should I buy first?
- Will I need an electrician to install Smart home products?
- Can I get help when I am installing and programming Smart Home products?
- How do I download the Smart Home app?
- Can I use voice control with these Smart Home products?
- How quickly can I get Smart Home products?
- What is the warranty on Smart Home products?