Chrome door handles are a popular choice for modern houses. They can be made from various metals and usually come in satin or polished finishes. Satin finishes are matte and don’t leave finger markets, whereas polished finishes are made with chrome plating on either brass or steel.
Articles in this section
- Does brushed brass tarnish?
- What are barn doors used for?
- How do barn doors lock?
- Are all cabinet handles the same size?
- Where should cabinet handles be placed?
- What is chrome door handles?
- How to fit door handles?
- How does the emergency release function on the privacy sets work?
- What if the backset for the door handle / hardware is not the same as the previous door handle / hardware?
- What if the holes previously drilled in the door are too small for the door handle/ door hardware I purchased?