If you are unable to find or mount a mirror that is the same width as your vanity, it is usually better to choose a mirror that is slightly smaller and centre it to your vanity. Alternatively, if your vanity is a double bowl configuration, you could select a pair of smaller mirrors to mount over each bowl.
Articles in this section
- Can I see samples of the Nood Co basins?
- Bathroom Accessories That You Can't Believe You Were Living Without
- 3 Ways to Create the Ultimate Heated Bathroom this Winter
- 10 Easy Replacement Products That Will Upgrade Your Bathroom
- 4 Must Have Products Your Bathroom Space Needs
- How to Design an Assisted Living Bathroom
- Stainless Steel VS Ceramic Laundry Sinks
- How To Choose The Right Basin For Your Blue Space
- Where are Clark sinks made?
- Do heated towel rails use much electricity?