The most popular kitchen sink material for modern kitchens that is easy to maintain is stainless steel. Other popular materials include Granite Composite and Fine Fireclay. All sinks are durable and relatively maintenance-free.
Articles in this section
- Can I see samples of the Nood Co basins?
- Bathroom Accessories That You Can't Believe You Were Living Without
- 3 Ways to Create the Ultimate Heated Bathroom this Winter
- 10 Easy Replacement Products That Will Upgrade Your Bathroom
- 4 Must Have Products Your Bathroom Space Needs
- How to Design an Assisted Living Bathroom
- Stainless Steel VS Ceramic Laundry Sinks
- How To Choose The Right Basin For Your Blue Space
- Where are Clark sinks made?
- Do heated towel rails use much electricity?