All hardwired towel rails must be installed by a licensed electrician. To install plug-in versions, simply follow the installation instructions using the fixing kit included in the package. You will need a drill and a suitable drill bit to drill through your tiles, we recommend a diamond bit, for pilot holes.
Articles in this section
- Can I see samples of the Nood Co basins?
- Bathroom Accessories That You Can't Believe You Were Living Without
- 3 Ways to Create the Ultimate Heated Bathroom this Winter
- 10 Easy Replacement Products That Will Upgrade Your Bathroom
- 4 Must Have Products Your Bathroom Space Needs
- How to Design an Assisted Living Bathroom
- Stainless Steel VS Ceramic Laundry Sinks
- How To Choose The Right Basin For Your Blue Space
- Where are Clark sinks made?
- Do heated towel rails use much electricity?