Brushed brass rarely tarnishes and is very durable. It attracts much fewer fingerprints than other metals and maintains a clean and elegant appearance.
Articles in this section
- Does brushed brass tarnish?
- What are barn doors used for?
- How do barn doors lock?
- Are all cabinet handles the same size?
- Where should cabinet handles be placed?
- What is chrome door handles?
- How to fit door handles?
- How does the emergency release function on the privacy sets work?
- What if the backset for the door handle / hardware is not the same as the previous door handle / hardware?
- What if the holes previously drilled in the door are too small for the door handle/ door hardware I purchased?