If you want to avoid dripping throughout the house, for example after going to the beach or when washing a dog, an outdoor shower would be valuable. They’d also be valuable if you live in a hotter climate.
Articles in this section
- Are outdoor showers worth it?
- Where should shower shelves be placed?
- How high should shower shelves be?
- Are shower mixer taps a standard size?
- How do shower mixer taps work?
- How to replace shower tap set?
- Do rain shower heads use more water?
- How far should a rain showerhead be from the wall?
- What is a rain shower head?
- Are hand held shower heads interchangeable?