As everyone's plumbing is different it is not a standard practice to supply plumbing cutouts in the back panel of your new vanity. Your cut out will be done on-site by the tradesman installing the vanity so that he can accommodate existing/new plumbing on site.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Caesarstone benchtops on vanity units?
- Where can I view the cabinet finishes?
- How do I customize my vanity?
- Where are our vanities manufactured?
- Are Thermogroup and Radiant mirrors copper free?
- Will my vanity come with a cut out in the back panel for plumbing?
- How to choose your perfect bathroom mirror
- 5 Of The Best Cabinets For A Bathroom
- What height should a wall hung vanity be?
- How to install a shaving cabinet?