To reset your password when logged into the Brilliant Smart app, tap on “me” in the bottom right corner, then “settings”, then “account”, then “account and security”, and finally “change login password”. Or to reset the password when logging in, tap on "reset password" at the bottom of the login page. Follow the steps sent via email to reset the account password.
Articles in this section
- Do smart homes use more electricity?
- What can smart homes do?
- Are smart homes safe?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Google Home?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Amazon Alexa?
- Why are my Brilliant Smart devices no longer working with my new modem?
- Can I use Siri with my Brilliant Smart devices?
- How do I add a "Widget" or "Shortcut" on one of my Brilliant Smart Home devices?
- Do the Brilliant Smart Home devices have IFTTT compatibility with other brands?
- Can I share the Brilliant Smart Home devices with other household members?