Yes, the website and app are not linked. This means that you will need to register a new account on the Brilliant Smart App for logging in.
Articles in this section
- Do smart homes use more electricity?
- What can smart homes do?
- Are smart homes safe?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Google Home?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Amazon Alexa?
- Why are my Brilliant Smart devices no longer working with my new modem?
- Can I use Siri with my Brilliant Smart devices?
- How do I add a "Widget" or "Shortcut" on one of my Brilliant Smart Home devices?
- Do the Brilliant Smart Home devices have IFTTT compatibility with other brands?
- Can I share the Brilliant Smart Home devices with other household members?