Like all internet-connected devices, smart homes are unlikely to, but could be hacked. To keep your smart home secure, you should ensure all passwords are strong, invest in a good quality system, enable multi-factor authentication, regularly update your devices, install security software and make sure you secure your network.
Articles in this section
- Do smart homes use more electricity?
- What can smart homes do?
- Are smart homes safe?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Google Home?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Amazon Alexa?
- Why are my Brilliant Smart devices no longer working with my new modem?
- Can I use Siri with my Brilliant Smart devices?
- How do I add a "Widget" or "Shortcut" on one of my Brilliant Smart Home devices?
- Do the Brilliant Smart Home devices have IFTTT compatibility with other brands?
- Can I share the Brilliant Smart Home devices with other household members?