Smart homes allow homeowners to remotely control items throughout their house such as appliances, lights, cameras, locks and more, using an internet-connected device like a smartphone or computer. This provides the homeowner with added comfort, convenience and cost savings.
Articles in this section
- Do smart homes use more electricity?
- What can smart homes do?
- Are smart homes safe?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Google Home?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Amazon Alexa?
- Why are my Brilliant Smart devices no longer working with my new modem?
- Can I use Siri with my Brilliant Smart devices?
- How do I add a "Widget" or "Shortcut" on one of my Brilliant Smart Home devices?
- Do the Brilliant Smart Home devices have IFTTT compatibility with other brands?
- Can I share the Brilliant Smart Home devices with other household members?