Since things like sensors, processors and controls all consume power, smart homes do have the potential to consume more electricity which can add up over time. In saying this, some smart devices such as thermostats and smart plug strips actually work as ways to reduce electricity usage.
Articles in this section
- Do smart homes use more electricity?
- What can smart homes do?
- Are smart homes safe?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Google Home?
- How do I link my Brilliant Smart device to my Amazon Alexa?
- Why are my Brilliant Smart devices no longer working with my new modem?
- Can I use Siri with my Brilliant Smart devices?
- How do I add a "Widget" or "Shortcut" on one of my Brilliant Smart Home devices?
- Do the Brilliant Smart Home devices have IFTTT compatibility with other brands?
- Can I share the Brilliant Smart Home devices with other household members?