No, unfortunately, we do not. A licensed electrician is recommended for the installation of any light fitting that is hardwired (e.g that does not come with plugs). This is because the installation involves the handling of electrical wires, which if not handled correctly can run the risk of electrocution. Therefore it is implemented by law that electrical work should be conducted by a licensed electrician.
Articles in this section
- How do I maintain my lights?
- Do all lights include globes?
- Do you offer installation services?
- What to look for when buying new lights?
- How quickly can I get Lighting products?
- What is the warranty for lighting products?
- What does colour temperature mean? Is colour temperature important?
- How to determine how bright a light is?
- What are the different types of light bulbs? Which type is the most energy efficient?
- How do I know which light bulb to buy? What should I be looking for when buying a new globe?