No, most lights do not include globes unless it is specified. For fixtures that require globes, they will at times need to be replaced and are often DIY installation. However, ensure you are replacing globes with adequate globe wattage requirements. Some fixtures require specific globes such as Integrated LEDs, which have the light source already inbuilt - these are non-replaceable, so once the LEDs burn out the whole fixture must be replaced.
Articles in this section
- How do I maintain my lights?
- Do all lights include globes?
- Do you offer installation services?
- What to look for when buying new lights?
- How quickly can I get Lighting products?
- What is the warranty for lighting products?
- What does colour temperature mean? Is colour temperature important?
- How to determine how bright a light is?
- What are the different types of light bulbs? Which type is the most energy efficient?
- How do I know which light bulb to buy? What should I be looking for when buying a new globe?