Typically, one litre of Tint paint covers up to 8m². This is on a pre-primed, flat surface and factors in two coats. If unsure, check out our online paint calculator when viewing your paint selections to get a better estimate of what you might need for your project.
Articles in this section
- How to best clean my walls before painting?
- How can I tell whether my existing paint is oil or water-based?
- Can I use this paint on laminate, PVC or metal?
- How long is the drying and curing time?
- What is the best way to use painters tape?
- Can I use Trim Paint on my walls?
- Can I use Wall Paint on my trims?
- Which paint should I use on doors and cabinets?
- Can I use the Wall paint on my ceiling?
- Can I use Tint paint on a baby's cot?