Tint Wall, Trim and Exterior paints are specially formulated to fight mould and mildew where needed. That said, you cannot paint over mould and call it a job done. Always make sure you are painting over a clean, mould-free, dry surface and follow the correct steps for preparation.
Articles in this section
- How to best clean my walls before painting?
- How can I tell whether my existing paint is oil or water-based?
- Can I use this paint on laminate, PVC or metal?
- How long is the drying and curing time?
- What is the best way to use painters tape?
- Can I use Trim Paint on my walls?
- Can I use Wall Paint on my trims?
- Which paint should I use on doors and cabinets?
- Can I use the Wall paint on my ceiling?
- Can I use Tint paint on a baby's cot?