Sure is! Tint paints contain no animal by-products and are cruelty-free.
Articles in this section
- How to best clean my walls before painting?
- How can I tell whether my existing paint is oil or water-based?
- Can I use this paint on laminate, PVC or metal?
- How long is the drying and curing time?
- What is the best way to use painters tape?
- Can I use Trim Paint on my walls?
- Can I use Wall Paint on my trims?
- Which paint should I use on doors and cabinets?
- Can I use the Wall paint on my ceiling?
- Can I use Tint paint on a baby's cot?