To put it plainly, no. While our wall paint is durable, it’s definitely not designed to be used on trim surfaces that cop a lot more wear and tear. So, Trim paint was designed to be extra hard-wearing, so it doesn’t chip when applied to surfaces like windows, doors and skirting boards.
Articles in this section
- How to best clean my walls before painting?
- How can I tell whether my existing paint is oil or water-based?
- Can I use this paint on laminate, PVC or metal?
- How long is the drying and curing time?
- What is the best way to use painters tape?
- Can I use Trim Paint on my walls?
- Can I use Wall Paint on my trims?
- Which paint should I use on doors and cabinets?
- Can I use the Wall paint on my ceiling?
- Can I use Tint paint on a baby's cot?