Yes! Timber floors are commonly painted, stained and coated in polyurethane. However, you must check the compatibility of the timber with the paint, as some timbers naturally have a high oil content that can affect its coating. The Genuine Oak Raw timber is best for this application.
Articles in this section
- Is there adhesive/glue included with the Hurford Engineered Flooring?
- How To Maintain Hurford Egineered Flooring?
- Hurford Timber Flooring - Warranty
- Do you offer installation services?
- Is Engineered Timber Flooring real timber?
- Can I lay timber floors over tiles?
- What are timber floating floorboards?
- Can you paint timber floors?
- How long until I can walk on my new floorboards after installation?
- What are the benefits of Engineered Timber Flooring?