Yes, the Hume joinery range has a door option that can be paired to form French doors. When considering French door options, it's important to consider the door hardware, as these will require flush bolts to hold the doors in place.
Articles in this section
- How do I protect my front door from the weather?
- How many hinges does my door require?
- Can I pair any door handle with my door?
- What are the warranty conditions for doors?
- Are your doors sustainably manufactured?
- Are there samples of the different door finishes?
- Are your doors able to be trimmed down if measurements are slightly off?
- Can I install the doors myself?
- Do you sell French Doors?
- What door sizes do you sell?