How do I know which tap to buy?

Here is our quick guide to finding the perfect tap

Sink mixers are for the kitchen and laundry, always swivels unless specified that it is fixed.

Vessel Taps / Tower Basin mixers are for the bathroom. They are taller than regular basin mixers to reach further. These are often used for above counter basins.

Hob mixers are for the bathroom. These can be installed on the hob next to the bath with a spout or off the wall.

Wall top taps are for the bathroom, kitchen or laundry. They can be paired with a sink or basin outlet, or a showerhead.

Alternatively, book a free Virtual Consultation here and let our team of experts help you with product recommendations, style advice, and more. 

If you would like our team of specialists to help select products on your behalf based on your style and budget requirements, simply fill out this easy online form and have products selected for you without the hassle of choosing individual products yourself!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful