This depends upon the type of lock - some products cannot be adjusted. In a residential application, a 60mm backset accounts for more than 98% of locks in Australia.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of door handles, and what function do they serve?
- What size rose is best suited for a retro fit?
- What do I need to pair with my Entry Pull Handle?
- What deadbolt is best suited for a front door?
- What's the difference between a single and double cylinder deadbolt?
- How to understand your door handle
- What is the standard door thickness?
- Are our door hardware products fire rated?
- Do cabinet handles come with fixing screws?
- What is an adjustable latch?