Most locks are designed to be fitted to a 54mm face hole and a 25mm latch hole. This is the most commonly used drilling pattern in Australia and allows for the widest range of replacement applications. Fitting templates that show the drilling pattern are accessible from product pages.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of door handles, and what function do they serve?
- What size rose is best suited for a retro fit?
- What do I need to pair with my Entry Pull Handle?
- What deadbolt is best suited for a front door?
- What's the difference between a single and double cylinder deadbolt?
- How to understand your door handle
- What is the standard door thickness?
- Are our door hardware products fire rated?
- Do cabinet handles come with fixing screws?
- What is an adjustable latch?