You can tell whether your toilets are porcelain or ceramic by looking at its edge. Ceramic toilets usually have a glaze on top of the surface. While porcelain can be glazed, it’s usually not.
Articles in this section
- Are toilets easy to install?
- Are toilets porcelain or ceramic?
- Can you do repairs to an in-wall cistern without removing tiles?
- Do toilets come in different heights?
- Do toilets come in different sizes?
- How do I find my toilet water inlet location?
- How do I know which toilet to purchase?
- How do I measure my current toilet trap?
- How do smart toilets work?
- How do toilet seats attach?