Shaving cabinets are typically hung at a height of around 2000mm so that they’re tall enough for a person to stand under.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Caesarstone benchtops on vanity units?
- Where can I view the cabinet finishes?
- How do I customize my vanity?
- Will my vanity come with a cut out in the back panel for plumbing?
- How to choose your perfect bathroom mirror
- 5 Of The Best Cabinets For A Bathroom
- What height should a wall hung vanity be?
- How to install a shaving cabinet?
- What height to hang a shaving cabinet?
- What are vanities made of?