Mirrors that are functional should have their centre at average eye height which is about 2 metres from the floor. Decorative mirrors can be placed at any height.
Articles in this section
- Can I see samples of the Nood Co basins?
- What products do I need for the rough in stage of my bathroom?
- Do 240V heated towel rails need a transformer?
- Do 12V heated towel rails need a transformer?
- Product Videos
- Can you install a Turner Hastings Fireclay sink in your outdoor kitchen?
- Colour Matching Between Brands
- Can you pair heated Thermogroup & Radiant products together?
- What is the difference between a 12V and a 240v Heated towel rail? (Thermogroup)
- How Durable is a Turner Hastings Matte Black Fine Fireclay Sink?