Ceramic kitchen sinks are durable and highly resistant to fading, staining, scratching and burning. They are heat sensitive, however placing a hot pot on them shouldn’t be an issue. You can’t dent a ceramic kitchen sink, but if you try hard enough you can chip and crack it.
Articles in this section
- Can I see samples of the Nood Co basins?
- What products do I need for the rough in stage of my bathroom?
- Do 240V heated towel rails need a transformer?
- Do 12V heated towel rails need a transformer?
- Product Videos
- Can you install a Turner Hastings Fireclay sink in your outdoor kitchen?
- Colour Matching Between Brands
- Can you pair heated Thermogroup & Radiant products together?
- What is the difference between a 12V and a 240v Heated towel rail? (Thermogroup)
- How Durable is a Turner Hastings Matte Black Fine Fireclay Sink?