Taps and mixers must be installed by a licensed plumber in order to maintain your warranty period. Changing over bench-mounted tapware is usually a very simple process while changing wall mounted tapware can be more labour intensive, this also depends on the age of your home and whether or not you already have isolation taps in place, which we recommend.
Articles in this section
- How high should a spout be installed away from a bath?
- What is Phoenix HydroSense (Phoenix NX IKO Range)?
- What are assisted living taps?
- How high should a spout be installed away from a basin?
- Is the tapware cutout hole universal?
- Where is our tapware manufactured?
- What products are suitable for outdoor use?
- What is WELS and WaterMark?
- Are taps easy to replace?
- Which taps are the best quality?