Taps and mixers must be replaced by a licensed plumber in order to maintain your warranty period. How simple and straightforward replacement is depends on the age of your home and the style and condition of your existing fixtures.
Articles in this section
- Are outdoor showers worth it?
- Where should shower shelves be placed?
- How high should shower shelves be?
- Are shower mixer taps a standard size?
- How do shower mixer taps work?
- How to replace shower tap set?
- Do rain shower heads use more water?
- How far should a rain showerhead be from the wall?
- What is a rain shower head?
- Are hand held shower heads interchangeable?