Most shower mixer handles and faceplates are not interchangeable with the in-wall components. This means that if you want to update the look of your shower mixer you will likely need to change the entire unit, including the component behind the wall. Therefore, it is always better to ensure you are buying good quality tapware the first time round.
Articles in this section
- Are outdoor showers worth it?
- Where should shower shelves be placed?
- How high should shower shelves be?
- Are shower mixer taps a standard size?
- How do shower mixer taps work?
- How to replace shower tap set?
- Do rain shower heads use more water?
- How far should a rain showerhead be from the wall?
- What is a rain shower head?
- Are hand held shower heads interchangeable?