A general position would be around shoulder height for sufficient clearance from the floor and comfortable hanging, however, it is entirely up to you. Consideration should be taken to what you want to hang on your hooks. At a minimum, for towels, you require at 120cm from the floor and for robes its best to leave around 150cm.
Articles in this section
- Can I see samples of the Nood Co basins?
- What products do I need for the rough in stage of my bathroom?
- Do 240V heated towel rails need a transformer?
- Do 12V heated towel rails need a transformer?
- Product Videos
- Can you install a Turner Hastings Fireclay sink in your outdoor kitchen?
- Colour Matching Between Brands
- Can you pair heated Thermogroup & Radiant products together?
- What is the difference between a 12V and a 240v Heated towel rail? (Thermogroup)
- How Durable is a Turner Hastings Matte Black Fine Fireclay Sink?