What is a Tiles On Reno?
A tile on reno is when you don't rip out the entire bathroom,
but you update different fixtures and fittings in the space to
give it a cost-effective refresh.
When should you consider tiles on reno?
- You have a smaller budget to work with
- You don't need to replace the tiles
- You are happy with the layout and function
Our top tips for a tiles on reno:
- Keep your plumbing in the same place to save money
- Update your vanity and mirror
- Update your tapware and existing accessories
- Upgrade your shower to a compact twin shower (it uses the same outlet as your previous shower BUT gives you 2
- Replace your toilet (only if your old one is outdated)