What is a Tiles Off Reno?
A tiles off reno is when you rip out the entire bathroom and
start from scratch. You may want to change the layout and/or
update the room with brand new tiles and fittings.
When should you consider a tiles off reno?
- You have a decent budget to work with
- You need structural updates
- You want to change the layout or function of the room
Our top tips for a tiles off reno:
- Larger tiles will make the room feel bigger, use small tiles for feature walls
- Consider your layout, keeping your plumbing in the same place will save money
- Update your vanity and mirror
- Update your tapware, shower and accessories
- Replace your toilet, and check out the rimless toilets for easier cleaning
- Replace your bath, we love a freestanding option
- Consider underfloor heating and heated towel rails for those cool winter days