LED stands for 'light-emitting diodes', and it is a popular light source due to its compact size, low power consumption and long lifetime. For these reasons, people would often opt for LED where possible as it is the energy-efficient lighting option. LED light bulbs consume less power to illuminate and also generate less heat than traditional incandescent/halogen light bulbs making them last longer.
Articles in this section
- How do I maintain my lights?
- Do all lights include globes?
- Do you offer installation services?
- What to look for when buying new lights?
- How quickly can I get Lighting products?
- What is the warranty for lighting products?
- What does colour temperature mean? Is colour temperature important?
- How to determine how bright a light is?
- What are the different types of light bulbs? Which type is the most energy efficient?
- How do I know which light bulb to buy? What should I be looking for when buying a new globe?