The ideal height a fan should sit is 2.1 - 2.7m from floor to blades - the closer you are positioned to the fan, the stronger you will feel the breeze. Note that a safety clearance of at least 2.1m from blades to floor is required for safety.
Articles in this section
- Are their any smart ceiling fans?
- What ceiling fans are best for outdoor areas?
- DC VS AC Fans - What are the pro's for for both fan types?
- Fans for raked/angled ceilings?
- Fans for low ceilings?
- Fans for high ceilings?
- What are coastal rated fans?
- How can I control my ceiling fan?
- What is the reverse function of a fan?
- Are ceiling fans energy efficient?