Fans with a coastal rating are perfect for coastal areas where the fan is exposed to sea air and can be susceptible to corrosion. Not to be confused with outdoor fans that only have some protection against the elements.
Articles in this section
- Are their any smart ceiling fans?
- What ceiling fans are best for outdoor areas?
- DC VS AC Fans - What are the pro's for for both fan types?
- Fans for raked/angled ceilings?
- Fans for low ceilings?
- Fans for high ceilings?
- What are coastal rated fans?
- How can I control my ceiling fan?
- What is the reverse function of a fan?
- Are ceiling fans energy efficient?