For low ceilings - bearing in mind the clearance of 2.1m - it is recommended to go with a fan with a shallow fan drop (under 300mm) which would work with most standard ceiling heights in Australia (2.4m). Fans that fall under this threshold are usually labelled as low-profile fans. Shop our collection of low-profile fans for your low ceilings.
Articles in this section
- Are their any smart ceiling fans?
- What ceiling fans are best for outdoor areas?
- DC VS AC Fans - What are the pro's for for both fan types?
- Fans for raked/angled ceilings?
- Fans for low ceilings?
- Fans for high ceilings?
- What are coastal rated fans?
- How can I control my ceiling fan?
- What is the reverse function of a fan?
- Are ceiling fans energy efficient?