Our samples are cuttings from an actual tile for the best representation of the final product. It is important to note that due to the natural variations during the production of tiles between batches, the actual tile you receive may differ slightly in colour, shade, texture and pattern to the sample tile.
Articles in this section
- Can Ceramic Tiles be used outdoors?
- Types of Tile Materials/Finishes
- Can I use tiles around my fireplace?
- Can I use the same tiles on floors and walls?
- Do I need to seal my tiles?
- How to clean & maintain your tiles?
- About our Tile Samples
- How to calculate the amount of tiles you need?
- Some of my tiles are chipped/damaged, what do I do?
- Tile Classifications/Wear Rating: