Yes! tiles are great to use for the hearth or fireplace surrounds as they are a heat resistant material. However it is important to refer to the product’s technical specifications before installing tiles in a heated area. Also ensuring that any adhesive or binding materials are also heat resistant. Tiles are not suited to be installed inside the fireplace/fire box as the extreme conditions will crack and damage the tiles.
Articles in this section
- Can Ceramic Tiles be used outdoors?
- Types of Tile Materials/Finishes
- Can I use tiles around my fireplace?
- Can I use the same tiles on floors and walls?
- Do I need to seal my tiles?
- How to clean & maintain your tiles?
- About our Tile Samples
- How to calculate the amount of tiles you need?
- Some of my tiles are chipped/damaged, what do I do?
- Tile Classifications/Wear Rating: