Any floor tile can be used on the wall, but it is important to note that not all tiles that are used for walls are suited for floors. Wall tiles tend to be thinner and less durable as they often see much less wear and tear. Refer to the product specifications for the right application.
Articles in this section
- Can Ceramic Tiles be used outdoors?
- Types of Tile Materials/Finishes
- Can I use tiles around my fireplace?
- Can I use the same tiles on floors and walls?
- Do I need to seal my tiles?
- How to clean & maintain your tiles?
- About our Tile Samples
- How to calculate the amount of tiles you need?
- Some of my tiles are chipped/damaged, what do I do?
- Tile Classifications/Wear Rating: